ChemDesign is seeking an energetic, responsible Mechanical Engineering intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will learn the ins and outs of our chemical tolling plant in Marinette, WI. Learn while working at a company that values learning, teamwork, and continuous improvement.
Our internship program will give you a chance to get real-world manufacturing experience and build your network before graduation. You will learn how our organization runs and gain valuable insight to further your interest in your chosen career pathway. This position has many opportunities to offer!
• Provide mechanical engineering assistance to maintenance and operations: troubleshooting, evaluation of equipment failures, and technical recommendations for repairs and upgrades.
• Provide input for the mechanical integrity program to ensure the equipment does not fail in a way that causes or affects chemical production and employee safety.
• Participate in site health, environmental, PSM and safety activities.
• Minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA.
• Completed sophomore year working towards a BS in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
• Computer proficient; with experience in MS Office and software-based engineering design tools.
Besides expanding your knowledge real-world experience in the chemical manufacturing industry, ChemDesign interns have access to some employee benefits! Benefits include a fitness reimbursement to participate in company-sponsored Volleyball, Softball, Bowling, & Cycling Teams! Interns also have the opportunity to participate in the annual employee steak fry. As one of the most active employers in the region, ChemDesign volunteers with the M&M Chamber of Commerce, Healthy Youth Coalition, LeowStrong Bike Ride, and the YMCA Corporate Challenge.