Chemical Operations is one of the most rewarding jobs in Marinette, WI. Be inspired by your leadership and cheered on by your crew while you work with us. We have a positive company culture that values teamwork and a commitment to excellence. This career is for individuals who like to learn about science and manufacturing with excellent training and advancement opportunities!
ChemDesign is one of the top Marinette Menominee area employers. We have a benefits package and compensation that surpasses many expectations. Starting wages of $21 plus per hour!
100% Paid Benefits
- Free Base Medical Coverage
- Base Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Identity Theft Protection
- 100% Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Legal Shield Protection
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Rotational, 12-hour swing shift (Days and Nights)
- The schedule is 14 shifts a month. Some overtime is required. The average overtime for a chemical operator is about 1.5 shifts per month. Some months you may have no hours and some months you may have above average overtime.
- 116 hours of Paid Vacation starting out
- High School Diploma or GED
We make the chemistry work – and we make ChemDesign a great place to work!
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
Education: High school or equivalent
Location: Marinette, WI
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Title: Chemical Operator
Company Type: Manufacturing