Our team is looking for a Chemistry Lab Analyst who has a foundational competency in science and a willingness to learn in a laboratory environment. This position involves working with other chemists to ensure proper testing is implemented in their efforts to scale up production. Our lab analysts work with GC, HPLC, and wet chemical techniques. The analysts we hire are excellent communicators and able to work independently or with a team with minimal supervision. Our plant requires working shift rotations. A 2-4 year science-related degree is preferred.
- Communicate to production employees the in-process test results as dictated by the batch operating procedure.
- Prepare standard chemical preparations and solutions to support in-process and finished product testing.
- GC and HPLC calibration as needed for in-process and finished product testing.
- Support PDL lab with sample analysis and reaction monitoring.
- Approve final product reports and qualify material for shipment to customers.
- Test raw materials as needed for use in the process.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, champion in safety and housekeeping, problem-solving skills. Must be able to work effectively with plant personnel and with the laboratory team.
ChemDesign is a pioneer in working with our employees to give the maximum work-life balance. Our lab staff works a 12-hour rotational shift schedule that includes a scheduled 14-days off each month. Employees enjoy the flexibility that the shift schedule offers. In addition, we offer nearly 3-weeks of paid vacation hours starting their first year.
In addition to that, ChemDesign has a great benefits package. One of the best in the area! 401k plan with employer match, medical, dental, vision, theft identity protection, 100% paid short-term and long-term disability plan, and a fitness reimbursement plan second to none in the area are all included in our benefits package.
ChemDesign sponsors an active social committee with plans and events including:
- Annual Employee Appreciation Steak Fry
- Employee Lunches
- Volleyball, Softball, Bowling, and Cycling Teams
- Annual Holiday Party
We make chemistry work – and we make ChemDesign a great place to work!
Type: Full-time Education: High school or equivalent (Required) Location: Marinette, WI 54143 Pay Frequency: Weekly Schedule: Full-Time Category: Science Title: Lab Analyst Company Type: Manufacturing Employer: ChemDesign