ChemDesign is seeking an Electrical Instrumentation Technician for its chemical manufacturing site in Marinette, WI. The Electrical Instrumentation Technician troubleshoots, and fixes electrical and instrumentation problems associated with plant equipment including forklifts and automation controls for chemical reactors. Successful execution of this position means employee safety, reliable equipment, and on-time process startups. Electricians have the benefit of working a straight day shift that allows for a long, four-day weekend every other week. Employees are rewarded with a benefits package that surpasses many expectations. When you become part of our team, training is an important aspect of your career development experience.
• Fixes all electrical/instrumentation problems as assigned by the maintenance supervisor.
• Troubleshoots electrical/instrumentation problems with the installation of electrical equipment, including wiring.
• Other duties and training opportunities as assigned.
ChemDesign has a great benefits package. One of the best in the area! Competative wages, 401k plan with employer match, medical, dental, vision, theft identity protection, 100% paid short-term and long-term disability plan, and a fitness reimbursement plan second to none in the area are all included in our benefits package.
ChemDesign sponsors an active social committee that plans events including:
- Annual Employee Appreciation Steak Fry
- Employee Lunches
- Volleyball, Softball, Bowling, and Cycling Teams
- Annual Holiday Party
We make chemistry work – and we make ChemDesign a great place to work!
Job Type: Full-time Location: 2 Stanton St. Marinette, WI 54143 Company: ChemDesign